For businessWhatever the size of your business, we are experts in employee benefit schemes and provide companies like yours with tailor-made solutions to protect your staff and improve your bottom line. Contact us
Attractive employee benefit packages are becoming a key factor in recruiting and retaining staff in today’s competitive marketplace
However, finding benefit programmes that have wide appeal, but do not dramatically increase your costs, can be challenging. This is where Hive Insurance Corporate Services can help. We provide tailor-made benefit programmes by talking to employers and employees and building bespoke solutions around your needs and circumstances.
With access to a large range of carefully selected insurance plans and experienced Business Consultants to offer you advice – we are your ideal partner to help put in place an employee benefit programme for your business.
We can help you:
- Implement high quality and effective employee benefit programmes for your business
- Demonstrate that you care about your employee’s welfare by providing access to important protection plans
- Attract, motivate and retain quality staff, improve staff morale and loyalty leading to improved productivity
- Enhance employee engagement within your business
- Complement and enhance existing benefit package
- Raise awareness of the existing benefits provided by your business
Key benefits of using Hive corporate services
- Access to a full range of protection plans including income protection, medical cash plan and personal accident plan
- Flexible benefit programmes designed around your needs
- Support and advice from an experienced and dedicated Business Consultant
- The highest levels of customer service
- We do all the work to ensure there is no cost or administration burden to your company
Our promise: a dedicated tailored approach
Every organisation is different – different people doing a variety of jobs in a range of environments and locations. We work with you to ensure that the approach we take is tailored to you and your employees’ needs.
Quality protection advice
Our advisory service is a professional and high quality service. It involves completing a ‘Fact Find’ to obtain full information regarding the employees’ circumstances. Only through this process can we make correct recommendations based on eligibility, suitability and affordability.
No administrative burden for you
As payment is arranged directly between Hive and the employee via Direct Debit there is no additional work for your payroll department. Our dedicated helpdesk is available to answer customer queries and offer support.
Implementing: Step by step guide
- Initial discussion: our Business Consultant will hold detailed discussions with you to understand your needs, concerns and existing benefit programme. We can also meet with your management team and employee representatives to explain the service and agree the most suitable time and place to meet with employees
- Introductory communications to employees: introductory communication literature is distributed to explain our service and the Hive Corporate Services concept
- Employee meetings organised: individual meetings with our Business Consultants are scheduled to accommodate shift working patterns, satellite offices and field staff. Remember, our approach is always tailored to your needs and we can work around your schedules
- One to one meetings with employees: the benefit programme is presented to your employees and our range of insurance products are explained and made available. We are there to answer any questions your employee may have so they fully understand our services and products. Where a longer meeting is required, we will always arrange a separate appointment outside of working hours to minimise any disruption.
- Future reviews: regular reviews allow new employees to take advantage of the service being offered and help ensure that your benefit programme continues to meet the needs of your employees
No cost to the company
Our product range
We offer the following plans that can be tailored to your company’s needs:
Protection against loss of income in the event of accident or sickness.
- Monthly Income Benefit – up to €3,000 for up to 12 months
- Daily Hospitalisation Benefit – up to €300
- Specified Illness Benefit – up to €36,000
- Death Benefit – €25,000 lump sum
- Terminal Illness Cover – €25,000 lump sum
Provides 18 cash benefits covering many of your everyday healthcare costs:
- 9 Professional Services Benefits – including Dental, Optical, Specialist Consultations, Maternity, Physio, Chiropody, Doctor Expenses, Hearing Aid
- 6 Hospital Cash Benefits – including A&E, In-patient, Day Case and Worldwide Hospital Admission
- 3 Bonus Cash Benefits – including Accidental Death and Serious Injury
- Free cover for children when an adult covered
Provides cash benefits for a wide range of fractures and serious injuries.
- Premier Plan – includes 21 fracture benefits – including skull, shoulder, rib, arm, leg, ankle, nose, pelvis – up to €3,000. Plus, three additional cash benefits including up to €50,000 for accidental death
- Premier Plus Plan – all the benefits from the Premier Plan plus a further 18 serious accident benefits – including permanent total disability, quad/paraplegia, brain damage and loss of limbs/sight/hearing – up to €100,000
Commercial Insurance solutions
As well as our own Hive-branded products, we also act as a broker to offer a full range of commercial insurance plans to businesses of all sizes.
Speak to us about the following:
- Combined liability
- Professional indemnity
- Commercial combined
- Contractors all risk
- Shop / retail / pub / restaurant / office / B&B / guesthouse
- Courier / carriers liability / goods in transit
- Contractors all risk
- Property owners / real estate
I put in a claim in beginning of October and they sorted it out very quickly and I’m with them good few years never had any complaints thank you.
Great service as always.
Friendly company, fast response, I am satisfied with the services and contact.
Extremally efficient company to deal with, totally satisfied with Lynsey who always answered any query I had with accurate information. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Rob is very easy to deal with. Many people at the yard I have my horse has signed up to Hive Insurance. Great plains available for small monthly payments.
I recently purchased equine insurance from Hive Insurance after a recommendation from a riding centre. Rob was very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and assisted in myself and my children all having cover before the end of the day! There were three options of cover to choose from.
I couldn’t be happier with my experience and have been passing his details to my equestrian friends.
As an ISSA member, I had an accident and put in a claim with Hive here in Ireland and I have to say, the service was great and really helpful, but the best bit was my claim was dealt with and paid out within a week! Couldn’t recommend them enough.
“With all sports, the risk of injury is always present and equestrian sport is no different and in the case of our yard, where the risk ranges from 128cm ponies through to Grand Prix horses, covering Riders, Grooms and Yard Staff the danger seems ever present. Therefore, these day every risks combined with the issues surrounding Irish equestrian insurance; the launch of the Equine Safety Initiative could not be more perfectly timed in my opinion. Furthermore, after a visit, Rob McOwan expertly and efficiently introduced and implemented the roll out of the ESI to everyone involved within our yard without any disruption. Highly recommend everyone involved in horses gets behind and supports this initiative as we will all benefit from it in the short and long term”.
“Having spoken with Rob at Hive, he was able to offer me a superb policy which gave me peace of mind to get back into the saddle once restrictions eased during the year. As an active member in the AIRC, I was delighted to recommend this initiative to all our club members as Hive’s customer service and expertise in the equine industry is second to none”.
“I am proud to be working with Hive Insurance Services as I think their approach to Irish Equine Insurance is breath of fresh air and very much needed within our industry.”
“Their alliance with all of the various equestrian governing bodies and their introduction of the Equine Safety Initiative (ESI) is just one example and I strongly believe that if we all get behind, support and promote this important safety program; given time, the Irish equine insurance market could change for the better, with less small claims burdening our equestrian businesses premiums could stabilise, even drop… can you imagine that!”
Get in touch
From death and serious illness, through to accidents and help with everyday medical bills, we help to provide peace of mind and we’re here when you need us most. Here’s how to get in touch.
Lines are open 9am-3pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Calls are recorded and kept for training, monitoring and regulatory purposes
You can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org